The Omnidots’ total solution for monitoring and reporting of vibrations in the construction and infrastructure industry consists of three main products: the SWARM vibration monitor, the Honeycomb web platform and the SWARM Battery. In addition, you can choose accessories, such as the Carry-on-Case, the Baseplate, the Solar Panel set and the PoE adapter.
The SWARM performs high quality vibration measurements and sends the measurement data wirelessly to the Honeycomb web platform.
• Complies with industry standards: DIN4150-2, DIN4150-3, DIN 45669-1, BS7385, BS6841, ISO2631, SBR-A 2010, SBR-A 2017, SBR-B en Circulaire du 23/07/1986.
• The SWARM continuously sends the measurement data automatically to Honeycomb via 4G/LTE, WiFi or PoE using an adapter.
• Mounting is very quick and easy.
Honeycomb is Omnidots' cloud-based web platform that provides access to your measurement data and SWARM settings. With Honeycomb there is no need to configure the SWARM or retrieve its data at the construction site. You can reach Honeycomb 24/7 from any location, using your tablet, smartphone or laptop.
• Configure your entire project quickly and remotely.
• View the measurement data wherever you are, on any device.
• Customize your alarm notifications and be notified of exceedances and other events bye-mail and SMS.
• Receive daily or weekly automatic reports
• Optionally, use the API for smooth integration with your own platform.
The SWARM Battery can power your SWARM up to six weeks. It’s an unprecedented small and handy Battery.
• Compact, handy and IP65 rated.
• Up to six weeks of monitoring on one battery charge.
• UPS function: Charge while powering and continue uninterrupted measurements.
• Hot swappable. Combined with the Solar panel set ideal for long term remote monitoring.
The Carry-on-Case is a handy case allowing you to neatly transport and store your Omnidots products.
• The case has room for your SWARM, SWARM Battery, Battery charger and cables.
• Compact and solid design
• IP67 rated
Mounting the SWARM to the Base Plate avoids drilling a hole. It allows you to place the SWARM directly on any solid floor, instead of mounting it to a wall or floor inside a building.
• Compliant with industry standards.
• For use on all types of solid surfaces.
The Solar panel set allows for uninterrupted remote monitoring ideal for your long term monitoring projects and for monitoring at remote locations. The Solar panel set will charge the SWARM Battery while the SWARM continues to operate. After installing the SWARM and connecting the SWARM Battery to the Solar panel set, there’s no need to go back to the site until your project is finished. The SWARM continues to monitor uninterrupted.
• Uninterrupted power supply
• Remote long term monitoring
• Eco-friendly monitoring Compact design
The Battery charger allows you to charge your SWARM Battery. The Battery charger can charge the SWARM Battery while the battery continues to power the SWARM. So you can safely continue measuring during charging.
• The Battery charger can charge the SWARM Battery while the battery continues to power the SWARM.
• The Battery charger charges an empty SWARM Battery within 20 hours.
•The Battery charger can be used on 110/120 and 220/240 Volt.
The PoE adapter provides the Omnidots SWARM with both Ethernet and power using a single cable. When using the PoE adapter, you can install your SWARM in places where there are no signs of 3G / 4G / LTE or WiFi connection, or in places where you cannot use an Omnidots Battery, Solar panel set or mains power. The PoE adapter is the ideal product for monitoring at, for example, very remote areas or in basements or tunnels.
• Meets all industry standards..